Monday, May 11, 2009

I want my, I want my, I want my STV



I apologize to my readers: things have gotten too busy over the last few months and I had little time left for simply staying sane...

Vote for STV
Nevertheless, I do hope everyone in BC will go out to vote tomorrow. This time around I couldn't care less about what party you vote for (they both stink); there's little choice and both major parties running stink. But be sure to vote for STV!

STV It is a far more democratic electoral system that I believe ALL Canadians deserve. And why not have electoral reform start in BC?

Macleans supports STV!
Even Macleans is behind it. Read Andrew Coyne's post here, and the latest supporting post by Macleans here.

Who doesn't support STV?
Hell, I don't know, but must be pretty stupid to not support it. Here's a list of endorsements without end:
http://www.stv.ca/endorsements

Need more info?
Still not sure what STV is about? There is lots to learn here (ready to be downloaded).

Now don't let me down......

2 comments:

Skinny Dipper said...

If you are a voter who complains about how politicians represent their party leaders instead of representing the voters, then STV is the system for you.

Vote for the Single Tranferable vote on May 12.

Erik said...

Well said Skinny,

And don't forget to vote Green this time around, they're the only ones that outright support this important issue.

Post a Comment